Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome Back!


Wow! Where did the time go? It seems like I blinked and 1st semester was over. Suddenly, I'm facing 2nd semester, 2011, and a new roster of classes (and bloggers!) all at once. Whew! You know what they say; time flies when you're having fun!

At any rate, I am excited to begin a new blogging adventure with my incoming students. Although I am not always able to utilize these classroom blogs to their full potential, I truly believe they are worth the time and effort to create and maintain them. It is my hope that all students will walk away with positive learning experiences from blogging. Thank you to all of my bloggers from last semester, as well, for I hope you enjoyed yourselves and walked away with value.

Please be patient with me as I switch over blogs from last semester to the current one. I hope to soon be up and running with new blogs for Periods 5 and 7. I am also going to allow my freshman honors class to blog this semestser as well, so look for those Period 3 links coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Smith, I miss your class so much and I wish I were back there. :(