Wow! What a great year so far! I'd just like to compliment all of my students for coming back to school with winning attitudes and strong work ethics. I hope everyone can continue to maintain this high level of accomplishment throughout the year.
We're off to a great start!
3 comments:
I love your profile pic! Do you like Mrs. S's!?
Thanks for the kind words on my blog, Queen Smith from the Land of English! I'm sure you'll create some Blog Monsters, too. My students really DID do a great job on their first assignment, though, didn't they? If you want, remind me and I'll send you info on changing your templates. I had my students select one from Blogger when they set up their blogs, then their first task was to change their templates.
http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=signupoptions
Go here to put a sitemeter on your blog. That way you know how many visitors you have had and where they are from. It's really quite interesting!
Post a Comment