Hello and welcome back to my blog! Although it's been silent for quite awhile, I have many thrilling things planned for this year. After nine years at the high school, I will now be teaching seventh grade language arts, and I am so excited to begin this new journey at the middle school. Since such transitions provide natural segues within education, I am also committed to incorporating innovative technology into my lessons this year.
Enter this blog and its renewed purpose!
First up, I want to share a new feature of my online classroom: my Voki-created wizard, Will! In fact, I will just let him briefly explain his own role:
Well, there you have it! My old blog has been revived and will now serve as a meeting place for the many modern marvels I plan to utilize in my new middle school classroom. Please visit often to see what my students and I are up to during the 2013-2014 school year.
No comments:
Post a Comment