Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blogger Send-Off

As the end of the school year comes to a close, I can't help but reflect upon my positive blogging experiences. Many of my students were first-time bloggers, and I couldn't have been more pleased at how quickly they transformed our new digital classroom. Indeed, I feel like I have learned as much from the students about current technology as they have learned from me. It's been a successful partnership, merging ideas, content, and communication among my classes.

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this experience. I hope it has been as rewarding for all of you as it has been for me. I look forward to continuing blogging next year, hopefully with some repeat bloggers!

As a final goodbye, I need to remind students and parents that I have now removed all student blog links from my own blog. This means I no longer have administrative control; students are encouraged to continue to utilize their blogs on their own time, but they will no longer be affiliated with my class. I trust my students will nevertheless continue the blogging excellence that they have demonstrated with me.

Thanks again and enjoy your summer.
Happy Blogging!

No comments: