How many of you are curious about a movie before even seeing it? I know I am! In fact, if I plan to watch a certain theatrical release, I usually begin my journey by first reading a movie review to see what others have said about it. Although I often times do not agree with movie critics, I nevertheless enjoy reading the opinons of others.Recently, I visited the blog of my favorite film critic Roger Ebert (http://rogerebert.suntimes.com), and of course this led to yet another assignment for my creative writing class! We all watch movies. We all discuss movies. Why not share our opinions through the medium of movie reviews? Thus, each student in my class selected a movie they had seen and created their own movie review. Please visit my Period 1 Blogs to see what they had to say. Perhaps you'll find a movie worth watching.
Again, as always, feel free to add your own reviews in the comments section below.
No comments:
Post a Comment