
As this semester comes to a close, we must say goodbye to our Period 1 bloggers. My Grammar class is only a semester-long class, so those particular students will no longer be members of my overarching blogger community. We will miss them all!
This has been my first experience with blogging, and I am so proud of how my students have handled this new and modern learning tool. Although I will no longer be administrator of these fine student blogs (thank you, Mrs. Sims, for reminding me of this important fact on your own blog), I hope they will continue to utilize their blogs on their own time. Remember, I will not be able to monitor any further blogging activity, but I am pleased with everyone’s contribution thus far.
Check back next semester as my Creative Writing students (my new Period 1 class) set up their blogs and join the online collaboration with their own unique voices.
Happy Blogging, Everyone!
This has been my first experience with blogging, and I am so proud of how my students have handled this new and modern learning tool. Although I will no longer be administrator of these fine student blogs (thank you, Mrs. Sims, for reminding me of this important fact on your own blog), I hope they will continue to utilize their blogs on their own time. Remember, I will not be able to monitor any further blogging activity, but I am pleased with everyone’s contribution thus far.
Check back next semester as my Creative Writing students (my new Period 1 class) set up their blogs and join the online collaboration with their own unique voices.
Happy Blogging, Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment