Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Welcome Back!


Greetings from Pike Central High School!

I am so excited to be returning to school this year, and I hope that everyone shares my enthuasiasm. It is always enjoyable to start fresh and meet new friends. For the freshmen, I know that making the transition from middle to high school can be both thrilling and challenging; I look forward to helping students navigate that change as successfully as possible. Please feel free to contact me with questions or concerns.
Phone: (812) 354-8478 X377

I truly believe open communication between students, parents, and teachers is one of the strongest assets we can provide in education. Thus, it is my hope that this blog will build strong relationships throughout the school year.

I look forward to working with everyone this year!

1 comment:

Simsbumponablog said...

What a great blog! Love the Disney pic. I am so excited that your students are doing this. Good luck and if I can do anything to help, let me know.